Learn more about how our institutional investment, insurance and financing services can benefit you today. Call your advisor!
Every FBT Investments employee's priority is the service we provide you and the confidentiality of your records. Every employee is trained on the importance of protecting your confidentiality. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect
During the course of your relationship with us, we collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications for our products and services and on other forms that you may provide us.
- Information about we receive from processing your accounts with us or our affiliates and the transactions in those accounts, such as deposits, loans, investment and insurance, as well as information that we receive from providing services to you, such as funds transfer services.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
- Information that we receive in response to requests we make to third parties about you or to confirm information that you have provided to us, particularly in the process of evaluating applications for loans.
Nonpublic Personal Information We Disclose. We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Nonpublic Personal Information. We disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- First Trust Corporation affiliated companies
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. Except as permitted by law,
FBT INVESTMENTS WANTS TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL NOT DISCLOSE ANY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION TO NON AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL SHARE INFORMATION WITHIN THE FIRM'S CORPORATE FAMILY (AFFILIATES) TO HELP SERVE YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS BETTER.
Fair Credit Reporting Act Information Sharing Opt Out. Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, we have a right to share information regarding our transactions or experiences with you. Unless you instruct otherwise, we also have the right to share any other information about you with our affiliates (persons related by common ownership or affiliated by corporate control, now or in the future) either directly or indirectly. This other information may include, but is not limited to, application information, credit reports from a consumer reporting agency, and any other information we have about you. If you do not want us to share this other information with our affiliates you may utilize the opt out methods set forth below.
Opt Out Information
Financial Products or Services to Which Your Opt Out Applies. If you elect to opt out of information sharing we will treat that opt out as applying to all financial products or services that you have obtained from us in the past or that you may obtain from us in the future.
Your Right to Opt Out of Information Sharing. If you prefer that we not disclose information not solely related to transactions or experiences with you to our affiliated companies, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law).
We will treat an opt out direction by any joint account holder as applying to all parties on the account.
You may notify us of your intent to opt out of affiliate sharing by using the following method.
How to Opt Out of Information Sharing. To opt out of sharing information with our affiliated companies, please complete and return the Notice of Intent to Opt Out Affiliate Sharing to the following address: FBT Investments, 909 Poydras St, Suite 2250, New Orleans, LA 70112.
If we do not receive notice of your intent to opt out of information sharing with our affiliated companies within 30 days of delivery of this notice to you, we are authorized to disclose information about you to our affiliated companies in accordance with our privacy policies and practices.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies. Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address: FBT Investments, 909 Poydras St., Suite 2250 New Orleans, LA 70112.
To opt out of sharing information with our affiliated companies, complete the form below and return to the address listed:
__I elect to opt out of information sharing with your affiliates.
Please type or print.
City: State: Zip:
909 Poydras Street, Suite 2250
New Orleans, LA 70112